Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to mention how thankful I am for the progress that N has made over the past year. I'm thankful for all of you and your support throughout the journey. I'm thankful for Dr. R. and the fact that he is the really the perfect blend of family and patient support (since we haven't been able to find a Maudsley therapist). I'm also thankful for Laura Collins, her advocacy and support as well as the forum she created (http://aroundthedinnertable.org) that I credit with saving us. I'm also thankful that Heavenly Father has blessed us with a full measure of support and his spirit during this time -- and also his son, Jesus Christ who has already carried this burden.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so kind!!

I'm grateful for all the families who come together to help our kids - the toughest job we'll never regret, right?