Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weigh-In

I weighed N this morning. He gained 1 1/2 lbs over the past (not quite) 2 weeks. I haven't measured his height since mid-April so we remeasured him. He is now 5' 3/8" tall. He basically grew 1/2" in 2 months. No wonder his pants look short all of a sudden.

I've notice lately that weight is coming on more easily. It seemed like, at one point, it would take a month for him to put on a single pound. Now he can put on a pound in a week. Perhaps his hypermetabolism is slowing down a bit.

1 comment:

Ari J. Brattkus said...

My d has been stuck at 63 lbs for over a month now and it is really frustrating...I wish we could get over this hump and get on with it!!! We have been upping her intake, but so far she is still stuck at this weight. Hypermetabolism sucks.