- Make sure his evening snack is higher in fats/protein.
- Have him choose his outfit the night before, but not right before bed (maybe during some free time).
- Choose his outfit for him, if he can't by a certain time.
- Make sure that his breakfast is high in protein/fats.
- Seperate eating breakfast from dressing as much as is possible.
We tried making some of these changes. N picked his shirt last night without any problems (he had "discovered" one of J's sweatshirts earlier in the day and was excited to wear it). He got to school on time. T was here, however. So, the true test will be on a Monday when T isn't here.