Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It's been a good day. N has done well and enjoyed the fun treats around the house. It has been wonderful to spend the day as a family.

I'm reminded about how many blessings we have in our lives. There is so much to be thankful for. I have three wonderful boys. My husband is a good father -- and he is good to me. T has a good job. We have a beautiful home that is just the right size for our little family. We really have everything that we need. We have wonderful, supportive extended families. We also have the support and help of so many parents individuals that have struggled or are struggling with children with anorexia. We have knowledge and research and current studies that are helping us to find help for our son.

Today on Christmas day, I'm particularly mindful of and thankful for the birth of Jesus Christ. I'm thinking a lot about His birth being part of Heavenly Father's plan that ultimately can lead to my family being together forever. I love my family so much. I love N so much. I want to be with them/him always! I'm thankful for Jesus Christ's birth, life and death. I can feel so deeply that He (my brother Jesus Christ) and my Heavenly Father love me and that they love and care about N.

Merry Christmas to all of you who read this blog and support/pray for me and my son -- whether in your hearts or in your comments. I hope you all have wonderful holidays!

No comments: