Saturday, January 12, 2008

Snowboarding

N went snowboarding this morning. He's never been before, not even skiing. I've been so worried and eager to hear how he did. We required him to wear his heavy coat (which he doesn't like because it doesn't make him look slim). I was surprised that wearing the gear presented a lot of issues with the anorexia. Snow gear, by nature, doesn't make you look skinny. We had battles last night and this morning about almost every component of the gear. We fed him extra well before he left. He had a bag of snacks for the ride up and the ride down. I also packed him a good lunch. If there are any deficiencies in his calories, I can make them up tonight. However, I am nervous about him having enough energy for the day. I'll report how things go later.

No comments: